Tuesday 22 April 2008

B'dae oh B'dae

Yesterday morning, i wake up with 4 sms. 1(one) is from my mum, and other 3 is from my siblings. my mum told me to boiled 8 eggs (pronounced : eight eggs, hahaha...) and dye it red. then the 3 other sms is a wishing sms, one of it even wish me "never gets angry", hahaha.. (yeah, i'm someone with fiery temper actually).

I see.. today is my birthday! hahaha.. my chinese birthday! (that's what i think of yesterday^^)

Then later at 10am, my elder sister brought a b'dae cake all the way from tg.pinang.. she just came from tg.pinang that morning. the cake was bought my sisters and brothers at tg.pinang. So touched ^^

But then, it was me alone enjoy the cake. Sigh.. That elder sister of mine only be the "delivery" man.. (oops, delivery woman i meant). She went home after delivered that cake. Oh yeah, i did give a piece of cake and some eggs. After eating the cake and that red-coloured boiled eggs i just sit at the sofa, watching the TV, and fall asleep...

No comments: